Our members are proud to be part of this website and their local community. To show their commitment to service and quality, every single member has agreed to uphold our Members Code.
Our Members code applies to all members for personal and business use of Go Surrey.
Every member has agreed to:
- Uphold the Go Surrey ethos to ‘support, showcase, and celebrate the very best of Surrey‘
- Keep their personal information, listing information, and billing details up-to-date
- Be courteous in any dealings with users, members, staff, and the general public
- Be upfront, honest, and clear about all information on listings
To be a member of Go Surrey you need to:
- Be living or working within Surrey or South West London
- Supply Go Surrey with details to verify your account and listings
Go Surrey will endeavour to:
- Vet all member’s listings
- Verify Pro and Premium listings
- Retain the right to refuse publication of any listing, to edit any listing, and to remove any listing for any reason at any time
The content contained on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although our team and its members make reasonable efforts to update the information on the website, please note that the content contained on the website may be out of date at any given time and our team are under no obligation to update it.