Senior Care Assistant (Days & Nights), Hindhead *£250 Welcome Bonus*
Employer: RMBI Care Co
Deadline: 8th February 2022
Salary: £11.43 - £11.78 per hour
If you’re looking for a development opportunity, the Senior Care Assistant role at RMBI Care Co.’s Shannon Court is your next step in the right direction!
Our Award nominated Learning & Development team is here to support you on your journey;
Set in nine acres of woodland, Shannon Court is a beautifully renovated Edwardian country home, situated in the picturesque village of Hindhead in Surrey. We provide residential care and residential dementia support for up to 52 residents.
Watch our video for a snapshot into life at Shannon Court;
Rewards & Benefits
At RMBI Care Co. we understand that to care for others, you need to be cared for too. That’s why we offer our staff a comprehensive wellbeing and benefits package that was shortlisted for the Best Wellbeing Strategy of the Year HR Excellence Awards. Here’s a glimpse of what we offer;
- £250 Welcome Bonus
- £11.43 to £11.78 per hour, depending on the shift worked (reviewed annually)
- Free car parking, uniform and hot meal while on duty
- Pension, hospital plan, emergency dental cover, confidential external counselling services, discounts at retail outlets and days out, reduced gym membership, paid training and support for professional qualifications, Blue Light card discount scheme
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of allowance in lieu of bank holidays),
- Enhanced annual leave allowance to a maximum of 38 days after 5 years’ service
- Comprehensive paid induction, training and support from a dedicated Training Manager
- Continuous support, training and development opportunities
Follow the link to learn more about our Rewards & Benefits;
Senior Care Assistant Overview
Our Senior Care Assistants inspire the team to support our residents with person-centred values, so that all of our residents have the perfect day, every day.
- Support external multi-disciplinary team visits
- Create new care plans and conduct assessments
- Update resident Care Plans
- Communicate updates to the Shift Leader
- Organise GP/Hospital and other external visits
- Work alongside the Care Team as a role model and provide additional support, mentoring and training
Our Care Team support our residents with a wide range of daily activities from bathing, dressing, support with eating and taking medication through to singing, gardening, day trips and celebrating special events. By joining us, you’ll be rewarded by knowing that your contribution has helped our residents continue to live the lives they love and maintain activities they’ve always enjoyed.
If you’d like to know more about the role, call Steve Stace, Business Manager on 01428 604833 or send an email to [email protected]
- NVQ/Diploma Level 2 and ability to quickly achieve Level 3
- Strong empathetic and interpersonal skills
- Able to provide day to day support and guidance for a small team of Carers
- Able to resolve day to day issues in a care environment
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable using technology
We value kindness, support and trust at the RMBI Care Co. If you do too, and want to be part of a care home that lives these values, then apply now and join us in making a positive difference to the lives of our residents, who put their trust in us to care for them with kindness, empathy and compassion.
The small print!
- You’ll need an enhanced DBS check for this role but don’t worry, we’ll take care of that.
- All applicants must have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccination unless medically exempt, to comply with legislative requirements for social care.
How to apply?