Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover
This is an opportunity to cover a key role in the venue’s senior management team, marketing live events, as well as films and other income generating areas of the operation.
- Salary: £30k-£40k (pro-rata)
- Hours: 29.5 per week
- Artform: Theatre
- Role: Marketing & Digital
- Contract: Temporary
- Closing date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023
Part Time Temporary Contract: 29.5 hours.
- Devise and implement marketing strategies to promote Dorking Halls events and facilities
- Maximise income from live event ticket sales and all other income streams
- Ensure the appropriate representation of the Dorking Halls brand and image in all situations.
- Co-ordinate all marketing activity within the Halls
- Devise marketing strategies for all live events, to maximise ticket sales & ensure growth in income & audience numbers.
- Set the schedule for the production of event brochures and arrange the design, print and distribution of these.
- Lead on the maintenance and development of the Dorking Halls website, addressing any issues promptly and continually seeking to improve online services and functionality.
- Ensure the prompt collation of marketing materials and print for all events and ensure that print is distributed in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Liaise with promoters to agree marketing plans for their events, confirming any recharges when agreed.
- Further develop use of social media platforms including creating content by working while events are taking place, which may be in the evening or at weekends.
- Write press releases, check and proof read copy produced by others. Maintain the highest standards in copy writing for all printed or digital material generated by Dorking Halls.
- Work with Event and Business Development Manager on marketing of hire events and facilities, applying appropriate charges for services as required.
- Actively promote other income generating areas of the business, including the caf , cinema and event screenings.
- To ensure that all necessary data is provided in an accurate, reliable and timely manner, and is fit for purpose in accordance with the Council’s Data Protection Policies.
Essential Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of successfully marketing live shows
- Experience of all media used in modern day marketing.
- Ability to prioritise work and set and stick to strict deadlines.
Desirable Experience and Knowledge:
- A passion for, and understanding of, live arts and entertainment.
- Knowledge of current GDPR guidelines
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent, ideally in Marketing.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage own workload.
- Proficient in all standard office software as well as publishing/editing software.
How to apply?
All information, media, and links for the Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover job vacancy have been supplied and/or are owned by the organisation (Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover) itself including all copyright, media rights, and trademark usage. The Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover job vacancy has been published in good faith on Go Surrey Jobs by the Go Surrey team who have not independently verified any of the information provided.